Saturday, January 12, 2013

Launch post

I have started this blog as a repository of pieces of information (journal articles, scientific papers, links to podcasts, etc.) I have found of interest to me. Since I am mainly interested in economics, this will be the main subject, but by no mean the only one. I plan to mostly reproduce these pieces without adding much to them for two reasons: I don't plan on spending too much time on this blog, and I don't think my opinion would add much value added to what you could find elsewhere on the web. I plan on mainly adding a few sentences to say why I have found the piece interesting and relevant. I guess my (few) prospective readers will be friends, colleagues and students. I'll write mostly in English and will refer mainly to English articles because I mainly read in this language, but I may add a few posts in French when referring to information in that language. OK, time to get started and see how it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment